Rush, I'm having the same problem, with same errors (Orkut's
sandbox). I've removed my app because I was getting 404 error since 2
days ago. And now I cant add it again.... My app does not use any
google gadgets requests, as Justin have suggest as the problem
( http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/msg/1acfd3a31e743c58
).

 But the apps in the directory seem to be working fine when added.

 Also, Opensocial team not posted any message about this yet!