Wow, this conference is perfect for OpenSocial.  Although most of the
questions we're getting at the booth are basic, just fyi, these are
our top 3 challenging questions:

-Can we do something to make very clear what calls are supported by
all OpenSocial containers and what calls are proprietary and specific
to certain containers?  In addition, can we do something to try to
ensure that most calls are common to all OpenSocial sites?  (i.e.
limit the num of proprietary calls)

-How are we scaling internationally, esp with regard to translation?

-When will we support server-side languages?

ey

--
Elizabeth Yin
Product Marketing Manager, Developer Products Group