Hi All,
I have a query regarding the development of an opensocial application.
I built an opensocial application which is fetching the container
( i.e. orkut in my case) related data finely, but I need to get some
data from my database which is at my server/domain.

I am unable to fire any request to my domain as there are technical
issues related to cross domain browser security in place. I am not
aware of how to handle such situations as in Facebook it is handled
automatically by Facebook some how, but here I am unable to fire an
AJAX call to my server pages.

Can somebody let me know is it possible in OPENSOCIAL APPLICATIONS
(not containers)? If yes, please let me know how we can do it?

Thanks,
Ashish Jain