GGE is known to screw things...
My gadget is not able to load up there due to icon attribute not supported,
which is necessary for hi5 approval..
here is the error for me in igoogle sandbox-
"Error parsing module spec:Invalid value:element/attribute ModulePrefs.Icon has
no valid mapping into a protocol buffer field for tagmapper type 10"
Thanks ~@@[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://aakash-bapna.blogspot.com