I have an existing website, but I don't want to have people have to
create profiles, with pictures etc.  What I would like is for a user
to be able to optionally sign in to one of their existing opensocial
enabled social networks from my page, and use their profile from that
network on my site.  That way, when they leave a comment for example,
I can put there picture next to it.

Is this possible in opensocial?