Hi Justin,

the response we get from makeRequest() is like "throw 1 <don't be
evil>{response here}"
if you get a error code instead of response something is wrong with proxy
server making request.
On Hi5 this has been a common problem for me. some dev's are retrying the
request after some time interval if it fails as a workaround.Thanks ~@@[EMAIL
PROTECTED] http://aakash-bapna.blogspot.com