Hi,
I'm new to developing in Java script, but a generally quite proficient
programmer and I would like to allow folks to share a little XML file
they can make on my site with others in their networks.  How might I
go about this?  I have gone through the tutorial, and have everything
working well - however I am still lost as to how to integrate the
function of my web app into Open Social Networks.  Any thoughts or
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim