Hi,

I have a couple of problems.

1) Is there any way to stop the execution of javascript until we get
the response from makeRequest ? I am modifying some global variables
in the callback function of makeRequest. So, I need to wait until the
response is complete. For normal AJAX, there is a parameter which
allows us to use ajax in a synchronous manner. How can it be done for
gadgets.io.makeRequest ?

2) Also, are there any other asynchronous functions in the opensocial
API apart from the makeRequest function ? If yes, how do I use them
synchronously ?

Thank you,
Prafulla