Hi Akhil,

First please make sure that your sandbox account is really good to
go.  To test it, if you type in sandbox.orkut.com but get redirected
to www.orkut.com, your account is not ready.

If your account is not ready, make sure that the email you applied for
sandbox is the same one you use for orkut account.

If your account is not yet approved, please send us an email so we can
address it ASAP.

If you've got your sandbox a/c approved, make sure that you go to the
sandbox link:

http://sandbox.orkut.com/MyApps.aspx

not the regular link:

http://www.orkut.com/MyApps.aspx