Hi guys, I'm trying get UID and send it to other script, but even
trying just copy and paste tutorials codes I'm don't succeed.

I tried at least two methods.

First using PROFILE_URL:
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.8/reference/#opensocial.Url.Field

Second trying to take it from URL directly, using the javascript:
var urlHalves = String(document.location).split('?');

I let my code here:
http://comandolinux.com.br/comlinuxgd.xml

The php target file just run a var_dump in $_GET variable.

Even sounding a little bit noob, can someone just give me a help? ;)

Tnks a lot.