Justin,

Myspace is different - I still don't think they support getProxyUrl.
The best way is to use the html/javascript method, then, on the same
tab in the My Apps, upload an swf file to myspace's servers.  Then get
the url for the swf and then use that with SWFObject.  If it doesn't
initially work with SWFObject being a separate js file, then inline
the script.  (I forget if MySpace is still blocking external js files,
or if they are letting some go through now..)

Dave