I am developing an Orkut application which shows our content on
Orkut.The application has  a simple feature of forwarding articles to
friends. I am using iFrame to load my article from my server (source
content server).

Now I need  to refer the article to my orkut friends.  I am able to
get viewer frineds' details (profileid, name, email, photo etc)  as an
object using the OpenSocial method
(dataResponse.get('viewerFriends').getData()) in XML file  but I am
unable to get the friend's details (his name, email, photo) inside the
iFrame because I cannot call this API from the iFrame

I need to write a javascript in my iFrame which needs to access these
values (profileid, email, photo etc) of the friend in the Friend's
list. Can anyone help me How to get these available values (profileid,
name, email, photo etc) from inside the iFrame ?