Hi Aakash,

Thanks. It seems that there is no way to show the popup box (within an
iframe ) in the centre of the sceen. I managed to find out another
solution: show the popup box on a relative position to the top of the
screen.  My scenario is:

1. click on the link to show the popup box
2. capture the mouse event and get the Y coordinates of the mouse
relative to the screen (screenY) and to the iframe itself(offsetY)
3. set the "top" of popup box div as follow:
   if( screenY < offsetY)
     top = offsetY - screenY + 200;
   else
     top = 200;