Hi Carlos,

   I'm not sure what you mean about two requests.  The container
should be fetching your gadget URL periodically, according to the
caching headers you're sending from your server.  The makeRequest
should be hitting a URL you specify - since these are two different
URLs, you should have no problem telling which request is which.

~Arne