Hi OpenSocial group!  I'm an engineer at MobileGuard.org, and we just
launched an API to give OS app developers the ability to make money
from users subscribing to their apps. If you're interested in trying
it out, you can read about it and use it at http://mobileguard.org.

We also have a social network that’s an Open Social container which
you can use as a playground to test the whole subscription model at
http://fanbox.com - the developer login and upload page is at
http://developer.fanbox.com.  Open Social apps have made over $100,000
in the last couple weeks with MobileGuard. You can take a look at the
Leaderboard at http://mobileguard.org/leaderboard

Cheers!
Sam