Hi,

i was wondering if there's anyway to enable search engine indexing of
OpenSocial gadgets?

Due to the highly dynamic and non-SEO friendly nature of gadgets, i.e
IFRAME and JavaScript dynamic pages I don't see how Google or other
search engines would be able to index a Profile page with multiple
IFRAMES that use gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo() properly.

I'm working on a community that allows anonymous browsing and SEO is
important in this scenario.

Anyone who's thought of this or who could provide me with some hacks/
solutions to this?