Thanks Arne :)
Currently I'm thinking about several more issues related with
application: (a) how make viral b) how make engaging c) how get
retention d) how deal with performance e) how market  f) how monetize
and upload to SNAD and your wiki the results.

Your advise on Maps API sounds like a great idea which might help to
make application more viral and.