Hi Albert,

  Orkut-related questions should go to the orkut specific group here:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/topics - in the
future, you'll have a better chance of getting help there.

  For your question, I believe that the error message is just a bit
confusing.  You've submitted your application, but it hasn't been
reviewed yet.  This is a process that can take a few days before you
get feedback, so you probably haven't gotten a review email yet.  Once
your application passes a review, it will be listed in orkut's public
directory.

Hope this helps,
~Arne