Client side OpenSocial applications run inside of the container (in
this case Friendster), so their users are already logged in.  The
applications can access the currently logged in user as the VIEWER, so
you don't need to bother with login code.

If you are writing an app that uses the RESTful or RPC protocols for
OpenSocial, you app may authorize itself using the OAuth protocol.
Check out http://oauth.net/ for documentation and links to client
libraries that should help.

If you have any other questions, please follow up on this thread.

Hope this helps,
~Arne