I have been trying to use gadgets.io.makeRequest() on Ning for days
without any success. I am using simple TEXT content type and I'm
fetching HTML content from "www.google.com" - just like the example in
tutorial. But I keep getting the error on the app page: "domain_" is
undefined. The is included below. It only shows the message "Sending
request". Any help, pointers very much appreciated. Thanks.

-Satish

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="hello world example" />
  <Content type="html">
  <![CDATA[
    <script type="text/javascript">
      function reqHtml() {
        var params = {};
        params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.TEXT;
        document.getElementById('contentArea').innerHTML = "Sending
request";
        var url = "http://www.google.com/";;
        gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, rcvHtml, params);
        document.getElementById('contentArea').innerHTML = "Request
sent";
      };
     function rcvHtml(obj) {
       var str = obj.text;
       var html =  str.substr(0,1000);
       document.getElementById('contentArea').innerHTML = "Got the
response";
     };
    gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(reqHtml);
 </script>
]]>
</Content>
</Module>