Hi Arne Thanks for your fast reply .I noticed  one more thing is
,all my code is working in prod.sandbox.orkut.com with my friends but the
same code is not working in sandbox.orkut.com.As i said earlier if i have no
friends then gadgets.window.adjustHeight() is also working in sandbox.
              So can your team please work on that.

Thanks
Sekhar

--