Hi Arne

If i cant upload any media content to social networks then can i
upload that media content on My Box?

Lets say i create "My Fav Car" Application and using this App user can
upload their pictures which then forms a gallery of uploaded content
inside the App.Now in this case all uploaded content resides on my
Server and no space on Social Network is used.

Is above workaround possible?

- Martin