Hi  Gaurav,

I'm guessing that you're using orkut and probably you've used sandbox to add
your gadget.

To make your app available you should send your app to Orkut's team
(production environment, not sandbox) and then, they will tell you if it was
approved or not. After that you can search your app and see the
recomendations.

Let my know if you have any doubt.

--Robson, SP, Brazil