I'm pleased to announce OpenSocial Dev Garage Dallas:

  http://artofsystems.blogspot.com/2008/12/opensocial-dev-garage-dallas.html

It's scheduled for Sat, Jan 17th at the Cohabitat coworking
space in Dallas's historic (and pub-filled) State-Thomas
neighborhood.

Right now, we're planning to have an intro to the API in the
morning, and then a breakout session for gadget developers
to write their first "Hello Friends" application and a second
parallel session for those interested in adding the API to
an existing application to enable gadget hosting.

Right now, we're looking at a cap of about 25 people, with
signups here:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1460416

Hope to see you there!

-cks