Hello ..

I am developing an app with the GGE (Google Gadget Editor).
http://www.google.com/ig/modules/gadgetads.html

The problem is that when I click 'Validate' is one of error messages,
I tried everything not to find what it is.

See the messages:

1st:
Gadget XML must be UTF-8 encoded.
Analyze your gadget XML file and remove any special non-UTF-8
characters. Start by Verifying all attributes are valid under
<ModulePrefs>.

* Gadget spec must be UTF-8.

2nd:
Clickthrough and / or interaction tracking must be implemented.
In clickthrough tracking or interaction was detected in your gadget.
In order to measure the success of your gadget ad campaign, you must
implement at least one form of tracking. You can either track
clickthroughs, track user interactions or a combination of both. All
tracking data will be displayed in your reports.

See more information on tracking and interaction clickthrough
tracking.

If someone has a tutorial of xml pass please.

I wonder also what the characters are accepted by the UTF-8 xml!

Even more, thank you now!