Hi All,
I want to implemen a desktop/mobile app to fetch data from social
networks using open social apis.

My app will not be registered or uploaded to any containers like orkut
etc. In that case how and who will be interpreting the open social
apis? To my understanding cotainers implement the opensocial apis
which interm fetch the data from social network servers. When my
desktop app is remote how will it be done?

May be my question are too obviuos, I am new to this and tryiing to
get an hold.

Will appreciate your help on this.

Rgds,
Mrinmoy