Hi!

I tested the Android demo and it worked fine for Plaxo with anonymous
access but not so lucky with others like Orkut and MySpace. So I have
some questions regarding how to implement a client that I hope someone
here can answer for me! :-)

1. Can I make an application that allows the users to post things to
his profile without having the user download a separate gadget? I only
want the user to download my Android program, authenticate against
i.ex. Orkut and post his reviews to his profile.

2. Can I build the authentication inside the Android GUI so I don't
have to let the users go to their browser to authenticate? Is there
any examples of doing this somewhere?

I am just starting out looking at integrating my application with
OpenSocial and I am unsure how much can be done without making a
gadget that the users installs...

-Christer