Hi friends ,

 I have started learning with Open Social API . i  would like to create an
open social application
like the one in this site .

 http://www.tinybin.com

we have developed this application in php . i would like to integrate this
as Open Social application. Can any body suggest me how to start it ...
whether it would be difficult and any suggestion to enchance this
application and Integrate it as an open social application. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Srinivas M.V.