Yeah, that's right. We supported 0.5 back in the day, and we support some of
the REST APIs, but not yet full up-to-date container support, though it is
my (unofficial) hope/expectation that we will do so in the not-too-distant
future. ;) Feel free to email me directly if you's like to talk about ideas
for OpenSocial apps that you think would be especially good on Plaxo.

Thanks! js