To fetch an ID number, the user you are fetching needs to have your
app installed on orkut.  If you are using the default sample oauth
consumer key and secret, chances are that your user account doesn't
have the sample application installed.  To test out the client
library, please register an opensocial app at
https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify
and install that app on your orkut profile.  Then, using the consumer
key and secret that you got from the registration process, you'll be
able to use the client library to fetch your information.

Any more questions about the client libraries should be done at this
list:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-client-libraries

Hope this helps,
~Arne