buongiono scuse io non capico ...magrare scrivence ITALIANO...

From: katkar.bhagir...@gmail.comto: opensocial-...@googlegroups.comsubject:
[OpenSocial] Personal invitation from Bhagirath katkarDate: Sun, 1 Feb 2009
00:48:20 -0500

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content »
and try again.E-mail sent 2/1/2009 12:47:34 AM, by Bhagirath katkar:

Personal invitation from Bhagirath katkar

Hello,hithis is bhags msg join this group and get more confuse joksFinally, a
smart and simple way to manage your contacts!With UNYK, I put all my contacts
together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts
changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I
change information at UNYK.com: My contacts’ address books are updated. Simple,
but life-changing!Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click
here!You too can create your own smart address book.

Bhagirath katkarUNYK : 258 RVS
UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!
Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations from Bhagirath katkar
to try UNYK! Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try
UNYK from your
Vai oltre le parole, scarica Messenger 2009!
http://www.messenger.it