Hi,

I want to fetch friend's list from the orkut by giving email id and if
required password, how can i start on that, what should be the first
step?

One more question I've -
>From opensocial how we specify that we want to connect to orkut or
myspace to fetch the friends' list. So far the codes in the examples
I've seen no where we have specified URLs for orkut or any other site
(myspace).

Thanks,
Hemant