Not that I'm aware off.

There is Java and PHP in Shindig's svn (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk/) and there's a C#
port too, and a work-in-progress python port (though the source of it hasn't
been released yet, nor do we have any commitment what license it'll be
released under), but alas no perl as far as I know

   -- Chris