Hello!
Our site had own authorization and blogs and other social stuff but
once we knew about Google friends connect we decided to switch to it.

Our site is a collection of cool photos. And our users rated them and
added comments. So we had articles called Most Commented, Most Rated.
We had simple PHP scripts which were doing this stuff without any
problems. Now we use standard Google friend connect gadget for
Photos.

So my question is: Is it possible to get a data about Most commented
or Most Rated photos of all we have in our collection?

Thanks,
Dmitry.