We at iTimes have integrated the 'OpenSocial application platform.
iTimes' is an e-mail integrated social networking website which marks
the foray of the renowned 'Times Media group', into the social
networking space.

To open up opportunities across and add to the overall user
experience, we are looking to partner with innovative and experienced
OpenSocial developers. I would like to take this opportunity to invite
developers  to host their applications on www.itimes.com

To take this further please share your contact details alternatively
one can reach me through email  or on the number mentioned below.

Dilpreeta Vasudeva
Product Manager
Mobile: 09873644555
dilpreeta.vasud...@indiatimes.co.in