Hi Felipe,

Send us some piece of code to illustrate how you are loading the external
files.

If you´re trying to call dynamically, take a look over the functions below:

function addScript(page)
{

    var headID = document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];
    var newScript = document.createElement('script');
    newScript.type = 'text/javascript';
    newScript.src = page;
    headID.appendChild(newScript);
}

function addCss(page)
{

    var headID = document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];
    var cssNode = document.createElement('link');
    cssNode.type = 'text/css';
    cssNode.rel = 'stylesheet';
    cssNode.href = page;
    cssNode.media = 'screen';