Hi All,

I am planning to have an application exposed through multiple
containers like orkut and myspace.

Unable to find out the best way to identify the container of a request
at the server side. Does any signed parameter contains something like
'container_id'? If not, I can very well add this parameter and pass
values like 'orkut' or 'myspace', but it can be tampered through some
JS debugger and hence seems not fully safe.

Need suggestions.

thanks,
Sanjay