Hi,

I am in the process of developing an openSocial application which I
want to use with my Ning network (ryerson.ning.com). I would like to
create an application similar to that of touchGraph. The closest thing
I found was osocial but it does not list the networks of the friends
and doesn't draw links between friends.

So I am creating my own however, I don't know how to check for:

the name of groups the owner is a member of.
how to check if a friend is part of that group (the group owner is
part of).
how to check if a friend is another friends' friend.

Thanks for your help.