Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese, but http://translate.google.com
translated this as:

Dude ... I can not move right in this business for developers, but
q know what should be created! A box could save the ones q
q quizessemos we do not accept quizessemos but tmbm not refuse ...
Many people have evidence and not accept, they would like to save, but
only
Can you refuse or accept. It would be great to have the option to
save!

it sounds like you're not a developer but would like a quiz app.  I'm
sure there are several of these available on many social networks,
maybe you should view the application directories to see if there is
something you like?  Maybe someone here is working on a quiz app?

~Arne