If that's the only thing your script is returning, a better solution would
be to add an iframe to your gadget and make the form target the iframe (see
http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/att_form_target.asp).  This way the gadget
won't redirect, so you won't need to navigate back.  The contents of the
iframe will be the result of your form POST to the remote domain, so you can
make it small and invisible if you don't need to display a result.

~Arne