Hi Friends,
I am unable to Authenticate with OAuth. I have generated the signature
but when calling the appropriate orkut url, it is giving me error.
Find below the url i am calling:

http://www.orkut.com/social/rest/people/MyuserID/@self?oauth_consumer_key=orkut.com%consumerkey&oauth_nonce=1ebae257afe124d84507dbcb71dbc51b&oauth_signature=BCRMQ7vF3TrOsMJKtUq34Cpzw1g%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1245460875&oauth_version=1.0

I am getting response as:
OAuth Authentication Failuretimestamp_refused
Error 401

Pls suggest, if i am doing something wrong to authenticate the
request.

Thanks,
Pankaj Sharma