Hey deostroll,

There is in fact, you can use OAuth to authenticate the user, save the
resulting access token, and re-use it to post activities through the
OpenSocial REST API.

All the implementation details have already been taken care of with the
opensocial client libraries, for links to the various language versions see:
http://blog.opensocial.org/2008/12/opensocial-now-friends-with-php-java.html

Do note however that not all social networks support this yet (though many
are working on implementing this), on netlog, myspace and hi5 this works
fine right now through 3 legged OAuth, but as I said, expect more to be
added to that list over time.

Hope that helps,

    -- Chris