Greetings,

I would like to know if it is possible, within opensocial v0.8, to
call both VIEWER and FRIENDS activities in one activity fetch.

For example, I am able to call the viewer's activities with the
following script:

function getViewerActivities() {
    var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
    var idspec = opensocial.newIdSpec({
                    'userId':'VIEWER',
                    'groupId':'SELF'});
    req.add(req.newFetchActivitiesRequest(
                    idspec),
                    'viewerActivities');
req.send(fetchActivitiesHandler);
}

and something similar to fetch friends activities.  However, I would
like to make one call for both so I'm able to display all in one
sequence within my gadget.   I've seen in the docs the field
'opensocial.IdSpec.GroupId.ALL', however I am not sure if this field
is relevant in my scenario.

Thanks for the help,

Andre