Have a read further down in that document under the "Consumer Key and
Callback URL" at
http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/gadgets/docs/oauth.html#consumer-key
Basically, you'll need to generate a twitter oauth key/secret at
http://twitter.com/oauth_clients and then submit that somehow to the
container where your gadget is hosted. Telling the container about the key
is done outside the gadget (so as to preserve the "secret" part), so it
varies from container to container. Generally they'll have a web form or
email address where you can submit keys to so your gadget can use them.

Cheers
Julian Doherty