Hello,

I have an application which uses iframe. It's height is bigger than
the canvas view set for Orkut. I tried to use
gadgets.window.adjustHeight() so that I can set the height to be
bigger that the canvas view and the scroller will not appear. It is
working in Firefox but when I tried to view it in Internet Explorer,
the scoller appears and the height used was the default canvas height
and not the one I set on the gadgets.window.adjustHeight(). I think
gadgets.window.adjustHeight() wasn't working on Internet Explorer.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!