Hello people,
                   I am trying to load a list of my friends in a
gadget that I am building.
I got the code from
http://code.google.com/intl/en-US/apis/orkut/articles/tutorial/tutorial.html
for this part 'Gifts part 1 - Friends'
and the code that I choose to prove this is the next

<script src="http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/samples/
tutorial/tags/api-.7/gifts_1_friends.js"></script>
      <script>
        gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);
      </script>
        Your friends:

I have been trying to use it and always return me a message from
'Firebug' that says 'Opensocial is not defined!', so, firebug shows me
that the problem is in this line:

 var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();\n

I saw another previous posts about this problem but those didn't help
me.

Thanks a lot if somebody can tell me something to solve this problem

Greetings, Cesar