ankit,

If I understand your question properly, I think what you are looking
for is the following:

gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo(view, opt_params, opt_ownerId)

you can also use   getSupportedViews() to figure out which views are
supported by the container (useful for cross-container gadget
development).

hope this helps:
--nolybab