lauthiamkok,

You can use jquery in OpenSocial containers, but there are a few
'issues' that you have to keep in mind. For one, containers that use
strict caja will cause problems with jquery. Also, some containers do
not allow any script includes that are not from the domain or from
google. You just have to think about where you host the files.

The best bet, if you want to use jquery, is to load jquery using the
Google AJAX API loader. This will work in most environments without
causing any problems.

Thanks,
nolyb