Hi Nolybab,

Unfortunately, we're not adding additional gadgets to the current
promotion. However, there may be the possibility to add your gadget to
the Editor's Picks section of the directory, or a future promotion. If
you'd like to send me an email when your gadget is completed, I can
pass it along to the appropriate parties, but I can't promise
anything.

Regarding the exposure of social gadgets in the directory, we're
looking into a number of ways to increase visibility, including a
'Social' category, but I don't have anything specific to share at the
moment. The iGoogle developer blog (http://
igoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/) and forum (http://groups.google.com/
group/google-gadgets-api) will likely have announcements around these
changes, when they happen.

Thanks,
Dan