Hi friends,
I have build simple applicatin as Quiz in HTML  & javascript format.I
have saved this file on server side as .xml file.Whenever I  test it
in  igoogle gadget checker it is giving the error as follows.

ERROR
Gadgets Specification
(ex1.xml:5)
href attribute must not be present for type=html gadgets.
More info...
WARNING
Gadgets Specification
(ex1.xml:3)
The element <ModulePrefs> should have the following attribute(s):
author, author_email, description, screenshot, thumbnail.
More info...
WARNING
Message bundles
(ex1.xml:3)
The gadget is not internationalized. You may be excluding lots of
international users from your gadget.

Can anybody help me what went wrong? i am newbee to this?